This is the privacy notice of Stewart Yates, trading as ‘Assynt Fly Fishing’. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to ‘Assynt Fly Fishing’.
We are a sole trader. Our registered office is at Sonas Beag. Torbreck, Lochinver, IV27 4JB
We follow the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (2018)
- We will ensure that all personal data is used lawfully and fairly to enable the purposes of our business to be carried out. Legitimate interest is the lawful basis but for a few sensitive items explicit consent is obtained.
- The information held will be used to allow the discussion, provision and sale of services and for communications on matters directly associated with our work.
- We will not ask for any information that is not required in order to fulfill our purposes. If you are entering into a business relationship with Assynt Fly Fishing we will ask you for specific information that helps us to plan our services so they meet your personal need. More information about this date and how we use it is outlined here:
- We will aim to keep all information held up to date. Data Subjects (ie anyone who has provided data to us) will need to inform us of any changes of their personal details.
- Data will not be held for longer than is necessary. After the relationship between the Data Subject and Assynt Fly Fishing is completed, data will be deleted unless the Data Subject asks for it to be retained to allow continuing correspondence with HOST. Data subjects may request their data to be deleted at any time.
- Almost all personal data is held securely. We will make every effort to keep the data safe and protected against unauthorised access or loss.
- Data Subjects may ask to see the data held on them and this will be provided normally within one calendar month.
- Assynt Fly Fishing will not pass personal details to any third party except with the express consent of the Data Subject.
- Cookies – a cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
- This website contains links to other sites
- If a user wishes to receive our email updates, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. If they no longer wish to receive updates, users can contact ask to be removed from our list or they can use the unsubscribe link included in all our news, info and marketing emails